I just got this submission on the KettlebellWall.com be featured page. It’s from Steve McKanna, a 56-year-old PE teacher and former track coach, plus HKC, soon-to-be RKC, who discovered kettlebells recently and it has — according to him — revolutionized and rejuvenated his training. Here’s Steve… I started training with kettlebells in 2008. I read [...]
- Dragon Door/RKC sponsors legendary MMA fighter, Fedor Emelianenko in upcoming battle against Dan Henderson, on Showtime
- “[Kettlebells] revolutionized and rejuvenated my training” from a 56-year-old
- KettlebellWall New Feature — Be Featured On KettlebellWall!
- 67 Scientific Strength Secrets for Extreme Performance Workshop – Friday September 24 – Sunday September 26, 2010, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- $600 Savings Deadline – Philly Russian Kettlebell Certification Seminar